Thursday, July 2, 2009

I found perfection.

Most people say there is no such thing as perfect or perfection. . . I believe otherwise! 


-Waking up in the morning, even if its to an annoying alarm clock at 5 am. . .that, to me, is perfection. . . you were giving another day.


-Looking into my niece’s and nephew’s eyes as they smile. . . even if my car broke down and I just walked 5 miles to their house. That, to me, is perfection.


-Finding love, after you thought you can never feel love again. . . even if you two are nothing more but friends, u know that you are able to love another again, its reassurance. That, to me, is perfection. . .


-Listening to music, even if your waiting at the bus stop and its 100+ degrees outside. That, to me, is perfection. . . some ppl can not hear their child’s laugh.


-Eating ice cream with your best friend; even tho you spent ur last dollar. That, to me, is perfection. You are never guaranteed a moment to laugh with him/her again. . .


Point is, there isnt any level to perfection. There is perfection in everything AND everyone. . .

Embrace that. . . there is such thing as perfect and you do not need to search far and wide. . . all you have to do is open ur eyes. :))


Now when it comes to ppl, I do use that word quiet seldom. . . very rarely. . .


My mother is perfect.

My sisters are perfect.

My niece’s and nephews. . . are perfect.

My family is perfect.

Yes, we are dysfunctional, but we are perfectly dysfunctional!
LoL


So my darling, if I say you are perfect, look up the definition, that is you. . . you are MY perfection.

1 comment: