Thursday, July 9, 2009

Forget.

You know how people say. . . "When u get big don't forget about me!"
Well sometimes I hope otherwise; 
Get "big" but forget about me.
You were never a real friend anyway.

Please do not believe me to be a bitter person, even though that does sounds quite bitter.
Im basically saying, if you were never true to me without the fame, fortune, high class and shiny little things, why be a real friend now, get it? I just despise calling someone my friend & come to find out they are not worth calling them that. Shame on them right! :P I sure do wish we did not have to go through this "fake friend" issue, but that's life I suppose. We live and we learn, that saying, "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice... shame on me", we really shouldn't go through the fake people deal a lot right? Hmm, anyway. . .

I don't want to waste my time with a person, or people, who have no REAL love for me.
I am a very caring, loving individual and I wish "them" the best... but when the world ask more from them, they can go on and just move forward without me in their life, I will be just fine without their extra drama, without their 2 faces looking in directly in my eyes; but oddly enough even though I ask of them to forget off me... I would not forget about them.


-d.j hazlett

2 comments: