Thursday, June 11, 2009

Killing me !

NICE GALS FINISH LAST !! 

Guys seem to like the girls that like them for all the wrong reasons...
the kinda girls the other guys say "been there done that" too. They seem to like the fact that they fucking the same girl their boys are fucking, kissing on the same girl that was suckin their home boys d*ck the other day. My apologies for being so blunt; but I seriously don't wanna sugar coat anything right about now. . .

See I have no problem being the nice gal, I also have no problem finishing last (cuz we save the best for last) I have NO problem being a square ( lmao ) but it seems like most dudes have a problem with that, Fucking odd right ?

Dont get me wrong, Im no loser. . . ( hahaha as u know ) Im just a smart, creative, purrdy ;) , college student. . Hmm, I guess guys aren't into that kind anymore. You no the kind that have or getting their ish together, that Ne-Yo independent woman type. I'm assuming they cant handle a girl hustling harder than them ! LMAO

Basically; these dudes are being boppers just like the chicks they & their ppl's are fucking or f'in with.

Hmm. . . I refuse to elaborate more on this subject, simply because I pretty much said everything and well, most of ya'll reading this are starting to get a lil offended & will stop reading half way through anyway !

LMAO !





-danni g baby; please say the baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment